It has been a while since I’ve shared a camera so I thought it would be fun to do another camera-related post! Today I am discussing the adorable Fuji Instax!
I actually have two of these cool little cameras. About four years ago I received my first for Christmas from my parents. Going through security with all of the film was a ton of fun, let me tell you!
My second Fuji Instax was purchased for my wedding. I thought it would be fun for Fletch and I both to have one as we got ready to take some fun photos with. To tell you the truth I mostly just wanted the pink one but it ended up coming in handy! What I like about these cameras is that they produce instant photos, like a Polaroid! The cost is a lot cheaper then buying the newer Polaroid-like film made by the Impossible Project.
If you are thinking about getting one of these awesome cameras then I recommend you buy from Amazon. You can find super good deals on the camera itself and on the film. You can also find fun accessories at Michaels. That is where I got that adorable photo album. I also purchased one strictly for the photos we took on our wedding day.
Buy them HERE.
What do you think?!
I love this image. It combines my love for photography with the encouragement I always hope to share. Life is about focusing on what really matters. It is about learning from the negative, moving past it, and trying again.
Happy Sunday everyone. Get out there and capture some memories!
Today I am changing up my Wish List! I am focusing on some awesome accessories for you photography lovers! These accessories are pretty neat and are all things I would love to add to my gear set. I currently shoot with a Canon Rebel T4i DSLR which is why all of the items below are Canon brand. So here goes!
- Canon wireless remote control This guy would be great for taking group shots, long exposures, and all of those outfit photos you want but can’t find anyone to take for you!
- Siena leather camera bag from Jo Totes This bag is beautiful! I love that it looks like an everyday purse so you can take it whenever you want to bring along your camera. This is an awesome camera bag for my fellow fashionistas.
- Canon battery It is always good to keep an extra (fully charged) battery in your bag just in case.
- 60mm macro lens This lens would be great for macro photography!
- 10-18mm wide angle lens I would love to get a wide angle lens for landscape photos!
- Camera strap I love this strap!! It is stylish and practical!
- Flexible tripod
- 16-35mm wide angle zoom lens This again would be great for nature photography.
- Hufa lens cap holder I always struggle with where to stick my lens cap. I wear dresses most frequently so this little cap holder would really come in handy!
- Abby camera bag in lilac from Jo Totes Another adorable bag!! This one is a little bigger than the Siena but again very fashionable and perfect for a day around town.
Are you a photography buff? What do you shoot with?!
A few weeks ago my good friend, Justin Buchanan, did me a huge favor and took some photos of me so I could update some of my photos around Cutie Cameras!
You may have noticed a new “About Me” photo. That is one of them! It is one of my favorites from the shoot! I look so retro and sassy. I love it!
Here are a few more of my favorites from the shoot.
I absolutely love these photos!!! He really captured my spunk. Seeing these photos makes me feel like a fashionable, attractive, cute, blogger lady and that is exactly what I want my photos to demonstrate.
What do you think?
That I am on Instagram?! That is right!! I love sharing precious moments from my days.
If you are on Instagram be sure to let me know! I love seeing everyone’s photos too!!
I am also on Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, and Facebook so find me and lets be friends!!!