Over the weekend I attended, for the first time ever, Sakura-Con. Sakura-Con is an anime convention that features awesome panels, gaming, anime theater, dances, exhibits, and so much more! I totally understand why this convention is three days long. You need that long to take it all in!
Do you know what an alpacacorn is? It’s basically an adorable little alpaca with a fierce horn. YES! When I saw this sweater online I immediately wanted it. It was a pretty mint green and had cute little alpacorns all over it. That is pretty much everything you could hope for in a sweater! I received it as a Christmas gift from my parents last year. It had been on my wish list for a very long time and I couldn’t believe it was now mine!
♥ Top: Hello Cavities ♥ Skirt: Francesca’s ♥ Donut Purse: Ross ♥ Shoes: Aldos ♥ Earrings: The Pink Samurai ♥
It’s February which means it’s almost my birthday!! I’ll be 27 this year but I still feel like I’m a kid-stuff-loving, beer drinking, old soul adult. It’s a weird feeling. Since I am getting older I decided to do a semi-childish but super-cute wish list! As you may know, Fletch and I recently moved so I mostly included items I thought would make our new place feel a little more like home. I hope you enjoy the items I included!
- Ice Cream Garland – I thought this little garland would look super cute by my desk in the new place. I love the little ice creams!!
- Ice Cream Hooks – I’m always looking for ways to display my purses and I think these hooks are beyond cute!! I wish I knew how to make wood-stuff because I imagine these would be semi-easy to make.
- Merida Pop Vinyl – Merida is one of my favorite princesses!! I have the pop vinyls for all of my favorite princesses with the exception of this one. She is the last one I need!
- Soot Sprite Pillow – No joke. I’ve wanted this pillow for like two years. It is so cute!!!! Can’t you just imagine how cute it would be on the bed or in my reading nook?
- Strawberry Ice Cream Trinket Box – Everything ice cream is pretty much adorable so I had to include this adorable trinket box. Not only would it look cute on a shelf BUT you can hide stuff in it!
- Eleventh Doctor Who Pop Vinyl – My two favorite Doctors are David Tenant and Matt Smith. I already have the pop for Tenant and want this adorable Matt Smith with his fez and mop.
- Num Noms Neapolitan Ice Cream Figure – I found this toy at Toys R Us and immediately fell in love. Look at how cute they are!!! I can barely handle the cuteness.
- Treat Yo Self Print – Parks and Recreation is pretty much one of my favorite shows. I’ve re-watched it three times so far and love it every time. (Debbie, you feel me here)
- Chibi Vanellope Von Schweets Print – I love the movie Wreck it Ralph. I think it is just so cute and fun. I recently decided that I wanted to get a few things Vanellope-related and thought this print would be adorable in my new office space.
- Parks and Recreation print – How awesome is this print? It is Parks and Recreation characters as cats. This is just the coolest.
- Vanellope Von Schweetz Figure – The toys for Wreck it Ralph aren’t really being made anymore so finding them can be difficult. I really want this cute little figure to put up on my new shelf because it would be adorable.
- Otter Pin – Can we just talk about how cute this little otter pin is?! I mean, they are holding hands!!
- Unicorn Pillow – Thousand Skies is one of my favorite shops and they recently released these adorable unicorn pillows. I feel like the world would go out of wack if I didn’t get at least one. I mean, they are so cute!!
- Mini Pug Loaf – I love pugs and since I can’t have one I thought this would be the next best thing. Isn’t it adorable?
So that is the list!! I’d love to hear your thoughts on the items I included!
Is there anything I missed that you think I should have included?
This post includes affiliate links. If you click on a link and purchase something, I may receive a small compensation for it. All proceeds go towards helping maintain this little blog.
A new month means a new wish list! I adore online shopping and these monthly wish lists are my way of sharing my amazing finds with you!! This month I am sharing some super cute dresses, a few prints, and a couple of adorable pieces. I hope you like them!
- My Neighbor Totoro anime print
- Donut ever let me go brooch
- Luck Be a Lady Dress
- Time Turner
- Record Store Date Dress
- Ice Cream Eraser Set
- Dagne Dover Tote
- Notably Rotary Dress
- My dear Frodo print
- The Pennsylvania Polka Dot Dress
- Perfume Beauty Print
What do you think? See anything you like or find any must haves on the internet recently? I’d love to hear about it!
It is time again for a wish list!
1. Ebay/Alpaca stuffed animals! * 2. Barnes and Noble/ “Yes Please” by Amy Poehler * 3. Miss Patina/Boudoir Shirt * 4. Etsy/Macaron Bracelet * 5. Plasticland/Marshmallow mugs * 6. Modcloth/Sea-son to Snuggle USB Foot Warmers * 7. Etsy/Peter Pan collar * 8. Fab/S’mores Heated Pillow * 9. Sugarhill Boutique/Unicorn Dress
What have you been wanting? You know, Christmas is just around the corner!