I feel like I haven’t had a chance to fully introduce myself and all of my small little quirks. So, what better way to do that than to create a fun fact list? I post a lot about myself to social media. I like to think I don’t hold back too much. But, you’ve only seen a fraction of who I am. So, without further ado, here are a few fun facts!
You can either read the facts below or watch my latest YouTube video!
- I was born and raised in Anchorage, Alaska.
- My Mom was a famous clown and entertained children all across the state.
- I love baking but don’t really like cooking.
- I online shop a lot.
- I have an adorable dog named Lily.
- I have a small-ish collection of Pop Vinyls and I don’t know if/when I will stop buying them.
- I recently opened an Etsy shop named Hilary’s Cutie Crafts where I sell cute jewelry (mostly all food themed).
- In high school I played soccer and flag football but I’m not interested in watching sports now.
- Two of my favorite comedians are Tina Fey and Amy Poehler.
- I don’t have a favorite movie but I love most Will Ferrell movies and most Disney and or Pixar movies.
- I love dancing even if I look silly.
- If I could have any super power I would want the power of flight. I could do so much more traveling!
- I love ice cream.
- I really enjoy a good mystery which is why I get sucked into shows like Bones and Castle.
- My favorite Doctor from Doctor Who is David Tennant.
- My favorite companion from Doctor Who is Donna Noble for her attitude and humor.
- I enjoy going to conventions because I love to shop at them.
- I studied abroad for five months in London during college. While there I visited France, Italy, Scotland, Ireland, and the Netherlands.
- My favorite social media app is Instagram. Let’s be friends!! (I’m @thecutielife)
- During college I was a DJ and General Manager for the student run radio station, KCCR.
- I am terrified by spiders and believe that they hold grudges and will eventually seek revenge for my slaughter of their kin.
- My favorite authors are Christopher Moore and Jonathan Safran Foer.
- I recently turned 27 and I definitely don’t feel my age.
- I have a vintage camera collection.
- My favorite super heroes are Wonder Woman and Thor.
- I married my best friend, Fletch, in 2014.
- I have three brothers and three sisters.
- Fletch bought me a Nintendo 3DS for my birthday and now I can’t stop playing Pokemon X.
- I’ve recently been enjoying trying different blind boxes. I like the thrill of it.
- I have 12 tattoos (but most of them hidden by everyday clothes).
Now, wasn’t that fun? Was there anything on there you are surprised about? Anything you want to hear more about? Let me know!